- Give up to $400 if filing jointly or up to $200 for single or head of household to MHS Bookstore.
- Bring it to the Bookstore before Winter Break. Mail in donation must be postmarked by last business day of December.
- Designate directly to the MHS Band Program to support all of our kids
- Ask any relatives, friends or neighbors who don't have kids if they would be willing to give their tax credit money to the MHS band.
- Tax credit form click here
- State will credit you back at Tax time
- Net out of pocket: $0 after tax reimbursement
- Also ask your employer if they have a volunteer matching program
- Click here for more info from Tempe Union HS District.
The State and school district are scaling way back on funding for extracurricular activities, including the music (band and guard) programs. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Give up to $400 to the Arizona Department of Revenue or donate the same $400 to the public school activity of your choice. What a dilemma!?! (What a no-brainer!!) We hope that your choice will be clear (and that you choose the MHS Band program as your recipient). Receive a state tax credit for the full amount you contribute up to $400 for married filing a joint return. Singles or Head of Household tax payers may contribute $200.
Mailers will be made available for each band student. These include more information and a tax credit deposit form. These also include a pre-addressed envelope to the MHS Bookstore Manager and a return envelope to be mailed back to you with your receipt (required for filing with your tax return).
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Fill out the form. click here
2) Write your check for $400 made out to "McClintock High School". Please designate directly to MHS Band Program to help support our kids.
3) Mail your materials postmarked by no later than last business day of December. Please remember to place a stamp on your return envelope for a receipt. You can also pick up a receipt from the bookstore.
You may designate your donation to benefit your child only by indicating this on the form: add your child's name after "Band" to read "Band - John Doe".
For detailed information, see the ADOR web page. http://www.revenue.state.az.us/brochure/707.pdf
We need you to secure a food handlers permit from the county so that you can volunteer. Below are the details.
We have made it easy, click here and download the attachments and you already have the study booklet available.
Food Service Permits:
Food service worker licenses are required for any person who handles, prepares, serves, sells or gives away food for human consumption, including those whose duties are restricted to busing or washing dishes.
Licenses are obtained by coming in to one of the Maricopa offices, reviewing a study booklet of food safety information, and passing a test. Please be advised that Environmental Services department offices will be closed to observe certain holidays.
Licenses must be renewed every three years by re-testing. This includes older licenses issued prior to 1997. The fee for license renewal or issuance is $16.00. Environmental Services only accepts cash. Food Service Worker cards are valid for a period of three years. Download the card here.
VolunteerIf you volunteer your time and do not get paid for your services, you can obtain a volunteer card at no charge. Volunteer cards are require for any person who handles, prepares, serves, sells or gives away food for human consumption, including those whose duties are restricted to busing or washing dishes.
Licenses are obtained by coming in to one of our offices, reviewing a study booklet of food safety information, and passing a test. Be sure to state that you are a volunteer before you take the test so that you are not charged.
Licenses must be renewed every three years by re-testing. This includes older licenses issued prior to 1997. There is no fee for a volunteer license renewal or issuance.